- 1.2. In the case of Web offers aimed at companies or public enterprises, such companies or enterprises are represented by the user and must assume that the user has appropriate knowledge and acts accordingly.
- 1.3. If the User uses this RPTL Web Site as business customer, i.e. that it is not acting for purposes which are outside its trade, business or profession, or as administration customer,
- 2.1. This RPTL Web Site contains specific information and software, as well as – as the case may be – related documentation, for viewing or downloading.
- 2.2. RPTL may stop the operation of the www.dmpipetubesuppliers.com in full or in part at any time. Due to the nature of the internet and computer systems, RPTL cannot accept any liability for the continuous availability of the Reliable Pipes Web Site.
- Rights of Use to Information, Software and Documentation
- snowball system, chain letter, pyramid game or similar activity.
- 5. Data Privacy Protection
- 4. Compliance with Export Control Regulations
- 4.1. If the User transfers information, software and documentation provided by Reliable Pipes to a third party, the User shall comply with all applicable national and international (re-) export control regulations. In any event of such transfer the User shall comply with the (re-) export control regulations of INDIA
- 4.2. Prior to any such transfer to a third party the User shall in particular check and guarantee by appropriate measures that
- 4.2. Siemens grants User a non-exclusive and non-transferable license, which may not be sublicensed, to use the information, software and documentation made available to the User on or via the Siemens Web Site to the extent agreed, or in the event of no such agreement to the extent of the purpose intended by Siemens in making same available.
- 4.5. The information, software and documentation are protected by copyright laws as well as international copyright treaties as well as other laws and conventions related to intellectual property. The User shall observe such laws and in particular shall not modify, conceal or remove any alphanumeric code, marks or copyright notices neither from the information nor from the software or documentation, or any copies thereof.
- 4.6. §§ 69a et seq. of the German Copyright Law shall not be affected hereby.
- 3. Intellectual Property
- 3.2. Except for the rights of use and other rights expressly granted herein, no other rights are granted to the User nor shall any obligation be implied requiring the grant of further rights. Any and all patent rights and licenses are expressly excluded.
- 3.3. RPTL may, without charge, use any ideas or proposals stored by a User on the DM Special Steel Web Sites for the development, improvement and sale of its products.